- Korra and Mako: lllllllllllllIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII II
- Korra and Bolin: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
- Korra and Asami: lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllIIllIIIIIIIIIIII
- Korra and Tahno: IIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlll
- Korra and Howl: I
ginzloveslife asked: Legend of Korra? =D
1. The first character I first fell in love with: If by “fell in love with” you mean “really liked” or just “liked”, then probably Jinora.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Lin.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Korra. (I don’t hate her… I just can’t always sympathize with her sometimes. But it’s gotten better since the beginning. In honesty, I don’t really hate anyone.)
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Asami. People keep complaining about her, but I never really got that. She’s not that bad. Plus, what’s Avatar without—potentially—a non-bender sidekick?
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: …None?
6. The character I would totally smooch: …No one?
7. The character I’d want to be like: Lin, for her efficiency and straightforwardness.
8. The character I’d slap: Korra sometimes.
9. A pairing that I love: Korra/Bolin
10. A pairing that I despise: None, really. Pairings don’t really matter that much to me. Though I don’t really get the hype with the Korra/Mako pairing.
(Unpopular answers go!)
Not really spoiler, but…