Who would you love to be the voice actor for and why?
Before I say, I just want to say that pretty much all the voice actors are perfect and that I can never replace any of them. xD And that I would not be an effective voice actor anyway.
That said, I would prefer voice acting for someone like Azula, just for her cold calculatedness in her voice, and just how manipulative she is and how it shows in her voice.
Your favorite fanart of anything from the series.
I… actually haven’t really looked at fanart for the series. ^^; At least, not a lot. (The ‘shipping wars always drive me away.)
But in terms of humor, I do like this one: http://limey404.deviantart.com/#/d2t2a2w
An episode you can watch over and over.
“The Ember Island Players.” The play was so bad it’s good. xD
Another one, however is “The Blind Bandit” for the earthbending on Toph’s part.
An episode that makes you cry.
Well, no type of media has ever made me cry. But there have been a few that made me sad. The closest one in terms of Avatar?
Second place is the episode The Storm, for the stories in it and the message it sends.
First place is actually just one part of an episode, where… (Put under Read More for spoilers.)
ginzloveslife asked: Legend of Korra? =D
1. The first character I first fell in love with: If by “fell in love with” you mean “really liked” or just “liked”, then probably Jinora.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Lin.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Korra. (I don’t hate her… I just can’t always sympathize with her sometimes. But it’s gotten better since the beginning. In honesty, I don’t really hate anyone.)
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Asami. People keep complaining about her, but I never really got that. She’s not that bad. Plus, what’s Avatar without—potentially—a non-bender sidekick?
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: …None?
6. The character I would totally smooch: …No one?
7. The character I’d want to be like: Lin, for her efficiency and straightforwardness.
8. The character I’d slap: Korra sometimes.
9. A pairing that I love: Korra/Bolin
10. A pairing that I despise: None, really. Pairings don’t really matter that much to me. Though I don’t really get the hype with the Korra/Mako pairing.
(Unpopular answers go!)
How much did you like the movie? Or how much do you want to see it?
I take it it means the live-action one. I saw a few bits and pieces of the movie.
Many things made so little sense. And a lot of the bending action just didn’t impress me. (Like the infamous scene where it takes 6 dancing earthbenders to make a little stone float across the screen.) It’s just… yeah. I didn’t like most of what I saw.